martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008

Summer Vacations

On my summer vacation I went to Caracas with my dad, mom, and brothers. I went to a hotel named Melia Caracas, it was huge and cool, but it smelt like an airfreshener. Outside it smelt like dirty air. First we rested in the hotel. Later we got a taxi to go to the sambil mall. It is a huge mall. The taxi we arrived in smelled brand new. There was so much traffic I started to play nintendo ds. While we were in the car I could hear lots of cars in the thick traffic beeping! When we got to Sambil I could smell pizza. It also smelled like new stuff sucgh as clothes, and people. We went to eat tacos at a restaurant called Don Taco. Later we went to games stores and clothe stores. We saw a lot of games, like guitar hero. There was alot of kids crying. I also saw an arcade zone, I saw lots of cool stores my favorites were Nike and Adidas. I also saw lots of tables with picture of restaurants, and we eat on them. I heard lots of chinese being spoken. Later we were in the taxi zone and I heard a Hummer. I think it was H2 and also there was a black mercedez-benz. Later I chewed mint gum. We wnet to eat in a restaurant with a giant cow in the front. I ate meat with cachapa and tried a little vailla ice cream. Later we went to the room and I watched tv. The other day I flagged a taxi it was cool and we went to the movies. After we ate tequenos. Then we came back to anaco. i Think Caracas was cool but there was to much traffic. I was happy when I arrived home.

No hay comentarios: